Is something I really feel in the #writingcommunity. Authors helping Authors helping would be Authors. Editors and Readers all jumbled in there with support, and mostly generous intentions. Why this week alone shows it in a lot of my interactions.
- 1 15k beta/critque
- 2 short/flash beta read with comments
- 3 cover impressions
- Some good cover ideas/How to’s
- A great critique of a zombie horror short I wrote.
- Some advice on an alternative pdf editor that can do everything Kindle needs it to do.
- Edits on Mimosa’s Ice
- Outlining my entry for the Longest Night anthology
- Continued first draft of The PennyDreadful Files